- Assist in the organization and delivery of environmental workshops under our “Sustainability in your Farm” program at our partner location – Akachi Farms
- Assist in the organization and delivery of Climate Change Webinars to our network
- Research and identify grant funding opportunities in the sustainability sector
- Work with the fundraising team to complete grant applications and proposals in the sustainability/environmental sector.
- Develop awareness and elevate SCAN’s Brand for the sustainability/environmental programs
- Assist in aligning organization’s business strategy with a digital strategy
- Develop a transformative road map along with a data management strategy
- Align our financial and digital transformation goals while identifying key partnerships and tools to finance a digital transformation program
- Integrate our sales and marketing strategies into a digital transformative journey leveraging technology to enhance customer management
- Align our legal structure with our digital transformation program
- Develop our digital architecture
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- University degree in the Environment / Sustainability sector
- Good communication, writing ability,
- Social media marketing experience
- Fluent in English
- A problem solver
- Good interpersonal skills
Applicants must be Under 30 years old.
Start date is November 8, 2021. Duration is 6 months but may become permanent. Option to work remotely is available until COVID restrictions are completely lifted.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com