- Contribute to developing and executing a communications strategy and implementation plan. This includes the branding, positioning and promotion programs; supporting the creation and delivery of social media and digital marketing campaigns and internal reporting and assisting with planning and facilitation for successful event implementation.
- Develop communication materials for print, web, social media and digital marketing to showcase and promote the program.
- Contribute to the development and execution of a recruitment strategy and implementation plan for the organization; conduct targeted promotional activities and relationship development with relevant stakeholders; support youth recruitment and onboarding.
- Support the growth of the organization’s programs and granting options; support business development planning and processes, including new partnership acquisition, portfolio expansion and proposal development.
- Other Administrative tasks as required.
Youth Eligibility: Youth must be Canadian, a permanent resident or have refugee status, should be between 15 and 29 and may not be in school.
Length of position – 8 weeks with opportunities to extend.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org