Website AdadeQuist ADADE CONSULTING, INC
Adade Consulting Inc. offers consultancy service in the area of business and community development.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the
- Submit proposals to grant coordinators for approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
- Serve as a liaison to all funding agencies and organizations;
- Work with appropriate personnel to research, develop, write and submit letters of inquiry, concept papers and grant proposals;
- Coordinate and follows-up on the progress of submitted proposals;
- Coordinates with the Business Office to create expenditure and income budgets to accompany proposals;
- Develop/Upgrade Grants Manual procedures
Applicants must be under 30
- Applicant must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons who are protected under Refugee Protection Act
- Applicant must been under 30 years old
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org