Website https://twitter.com/home?lang=en Sustainable Community Aid Network
SCAN is a Canadian non-profit assisting in the sustainable development of communities, using an intersectional framework that integrates the environmental, social-cultural, and economic issues affecting underserved demographics, focusing on visible minority groups.
Company: Sustainable Community Aid Network
Duration: March – April 1, 2023
About the Company:
Sustainable Community Aid Network (SCAN) is a Canadian non-profit assisting in the sustainable development of communities, using an intersectional framework that integrates the environmental, social-cultural, and economic issues affecting underserved demographics, focusing on visible minority groups.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. As an intern, you will assist in developing and executing our social media and digital marketing strategies to increase our brand awareness and drive engagement. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development of social media content calendars
- Creating and scheduling social media posts across various platforms
- Monitoring and responding to social media engagement
- Conducting research on industry trends and providing recommendations for social media and digital marketing strategies
- Assisting in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Helping to analyze campaign performance and provide insights for optimization
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a degree program in marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years social media management experience
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing principles and techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for digital marketing and social media
- Students must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons who are protected under Refugee Protection Act
- Enrolled in a program at a Canadian accredited post-secondary institution, during the entire work placement period.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to Program@s-can.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com